Are you looking for an easy gift for your kids to make their grandparents, teachers, or friends?
- Salt Dough Recipe (Click on the link to get the recipe)
- Snowflake Cookie Cutter
- Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid
- Paint Brush
- White Glitter
- Mod Podge
- Tacky Glue
- Make the Salt Dough Recipe. Before baking, cut snowflakes out of the dough using the cookie cutter.
- While the dough bakes, mix a packet of Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid (or any flavor that is blue) with 1/4 cup of water.
- After the snowflakes cool, paint them with the Kool-Aid and water mixture. You may want to apply more than one coat depending on what shade of blue you want your snowflakes.
- After the paint dries, apply a coat of Mod Podge over the snowflakes.
- Before the Mod Podge dries, sprinkle white or clear glitter over the snowflakes.
- After the Mod Podge dries, glue a magnet on the back of the snowflakes. I like to use Tacky glue but you can try using another adhesive.
Leave a Reply