The Easter Bunny will be hopping into town soon! He will be leaving eggs and baskets filled with lots of goodies. Sometimes the Easter Bunny needs a little help filling those baskets. Here is a list of 35 Easter Basket Filler Ideas That Isn’t Candy:
35 Easter Basket Filler Ideas:
1. Bubbles– These are great for Spring and Summer.
5. Travel Etch-A-Sketch– This is a fun toy to keep in the car.
7. Play-Doh– The mini ones fit into the large, plastic Easter eggs.
8. Play Foam
9. Finger Paint– Painting is always a fun activity!
11. Silly Putty– These can also be hidden in plastic Easter eggs.
12. Sprayza Pen Set
14. Stamp Set
15. View Master – My children love their View Master.
17. Mad Libs– These are such a fun and silly activity for kids.
18. Kinetic Sand
19. Do A Dot Art Markers– My children love these markers.
20. Jump Rope
21. Travel Doodle Pro– This is a great toy for traveling.
22. Mini Puzzles
23. Finger Crayons– These are perfect for toddlers.
25. Mini Mr. Potato Head– I’m getting one of these for my son. He loves Mr. Potato Head.
27. Dry Erase Activity Books– These books can be used over and over again.
28. Chalk Markers
29. Rubix’s Cube– A classic and entertaining puzzle for kids.
30. Mini LEGO Sets
31. Lacing Cards– Great fine motor activity!
32. Wikki Sticks
33. Flashlight– My children love playing with flashlights.
34. Watercolor Paint
35. Alphabet Magnets– These are perfect learning letters, sounds, and words.
Easter is just around the corner and the Easter Bunny will be here soon. Your children are sure to love finding some of these special goodies in their baskets this year.