With Christmas just a few weeks away, we’ve been listening to all of our favorite Christmas carols and songs. My toddler loves belting out at the top of his lungs, “O Tismis Tee, O Tismis Tee” over and over. While we are singing all of the classic songs, we also enjoy creating festive holiday crafts for kids. Since my children loved making our Cupcake Liner Turkey Craft so much, I thought that it would be fun to create a Cupcake Liner Christmas Tree Craft too.
- White Card Stock
- Christmas Cupcake Liners
- Yellow Craft Foam or Foam Glitter Star Sticker
- Cut a triangle out of the card stock.
- Fold each cupcake liner in half and then fold it in half again.
- Glue a row of cupcake liners across the bottom of the triangle. The amount of cupcake liners you use will depend on the size of the triangle.
- Glue another row of cupcake liners onto the triangle, slightly overlapping the bottom row.
- Continue to glue on cupcake liners till the entire triangle is covered.
- Cut a star out of the yellow craft foam and glue it to the top of the triangle. You can use a foam glitter star sticker too.
This Cupcake Liner Christmas Tree Craft is a fun way for your kids to use those leftover cupcake liners from all of your Holiday baking to create a easy-to-make, Christmas decoration.
You may also enjoy these crafts and activities:
- How To Paint A Christmas Ornament Suncatcher
- Festive Tissue Paper Christmas Tree Craft
- 25 of the Best Christmas Picture Books
- How To Make Candy Cane Lanterns
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Cardboard Tube Craft
I had to look twice to see that this was made from cupcake liners – what a perfect design for this project! Thanks for sharing at the Thoughtful Spot!
Raising Little Superheroes says
It’s really easy to make too!