My children are so excited for Christmas! Every time we walk into the store, my toddler’s face lights up when he sees the Christmas trees that are on display. He points and shouts “Tismis Tee!” We have been listening to Christmas carols, watching seasonal movies, and creating holiday crafts for kids, but we haven’t put up our “Tismis Tee” yet. So, I thought my son would love to make his own tree today. He was thrilled when I told him that we would be making a Tissue Paper Christmas Tree Craft and he got to work cutting the tissue paper right away.
- White Card Stock
- Green Tissue Paper
- Yellow Craft Foam or Foam Glitter Star Sticker
- Brown Construction Paper
- Cut a large triangle out of the white card stock.
- Cut the green tissue paper into small squares (about 1 inch by 1 inch.)
- Spread glue over the entire triangle.
- Place the tissue paper squares on the glue so the triangle is completely covered.
- Cut a star out of the yellow craft foam and glue it to the top of the triangle. You can also use a foam glitter star sticker too.
- Cut a rectangle (about 1 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inch) out of the brown construction paper and glue it to the bottom of the triangle.
- Glue small pom-poms on the triangle.
This Festive Tissue Paper Christmas Tree Craft is really easy for children of all ages to create. It is also a fun way to start decorating for the holidays.