Supplies To Make A Cupcake Liner Lion Craft:
- Small Paper Plate
- Cupcake Liners
- Yellow Card Stock or Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes
- Black Pom Pom
- Black Marker
Directions To Make A Cupcake Liner Lion Craft:
- Fold each cupcake liner in half and then fold it in half again.
- Glue the cupcake liners around the edge of the paper plate. We used two rows of cupcake liners to add more texture and dimension to the lion.
- Draw and cut out a circle with a diameter of about 4 inches from the yellow card stock or construction paper. We traced a drinking glass to create the right size shape.
- Glue the circle on the center of the paper plate so it covers the folded edge of the cupcake liners.
- Cut two small triangles that are about 1 inch long out of the yellow card stock and glue them at the top of the circle for the lion’s ears.
- Glue a black pom pom in the center of the circle of the lion’s nose.
- Glue the two google eyes on the circle.
- Draw a “w” shape for the lion’s mouth with the black marker.
- Draw a “v” shape on each side of the pom pom for the whiskers.
Your children will love using your leftover cupcake liners to create this adorable and easy-to-make Cupcake Liner Lion Craft.
You May Also Like These Crafts And Activities:
- How To Create A LEGO Duplo Block Painting
- Rumble and Tumble Football Craft
- Put Me In The Zoo Paper Plate Craft
- Hot Chocolate Goop
- Gluten-Free Kool-Aid Play Dough
Check out all of the Kids Crafts from A to Z!