It’s turkey time! Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away and we’ve been busy creating cute and colorful holiday crafts for kids. We love to decorate our house for the holidays using all of our homemade creations. Your kids are sure to have fun making this Coffee Filter Turkey Craft and decorating for Thanksgiving too.
How To Make A Coffee Filter Turkey Craft:
- Coffee Filter
- Homemade Watercolor Paints
- Paint Brush
- Brown, Orange, and Red Craft Foam
- Googly Eyes
- Fold the coffee filter and paint it with our Homemade Watercolor Paints. You can use store bought watercolor paints as an alternative too.
- While the paint is drying, draw and cut out a circle with a diameter of about 4 inches from a piece of brown foam. We traced a small cereal bowl to create the right size shape.
- Draw and cut out another circle with a diameter of about 2 inches from the brown foam.
- Glue the small circle onto the large circle.
- Glue the coffee filter onto the back of the large circle.
- Draw and cut out the turkey’s beak and feet from the orange foam and the gobbler from the red foam.
- Glue the turkey’s beat, feet, and gobbler in the center of the small circle.
- Glue on the googly eyes in the center of the small circle too.
We attached a magnet onto the back of this Coffee Filter Turkey Craft so we could hang it on our refrigerator. It is a fun way to display all of your child’s artwork and papers from school.