Brownies are always good but add some Nutella and you have a scrumptious, mouth-watering dessert. What’s better then simple dessert recipes that are chocolatey, fudgey, and oh-so-good? A jar of this delicious Hazelnut spread adds so much to a simple box of brownie mix. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate National Nutella Day then with a Nutella Brownie… or two… or three.
- 9×13 Baking Dish
- Cooking Spray
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
1. Preheat your oven to 350°.
2. Grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Mix the brownie mix, eggs, water, oil, and 1 cup of Nutella in a large mixing bowl.
4. Pour batter into the baking dish and spread evenly.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
6. Microwave 1/2 cup of Nutella for 30 seconds.
7. Stir and spread evenly over the brownies.
Ever since I first tasted this delicious Hazelnut spread, I’ve been addicted. I love making new, simple dessert recipes or adding Nutella to some of our family’s favorite snacks. These Nutella Brownies are so easy to make and the perfect dessert for that sweet tooth. This easy recipe is sure to be a hit with the entire family. A batch of these brownies never last long in our house.
You May Also Enjoy These Recipes:
- 1 box of Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup of Water
- ¼ cup of oil
- 1 13 oz. jar of Nutella
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix the brownie mix, eggs, water, oil, and 1 cup of Nutella in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour batter into the baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Microwave ½ cup of Nutella for 30 seconds.
- Stir and spread evenly over the brownies.