When using any of the printables created by Raising Little Superheroes…
* Download the files by visiting raisinglittlesuperheroes.com or our store on Teachers Pay Teachers.
* Save the files on your computer.
* Print as many copies as you would like to use at home or in your classroom.
* You may share a link to the blog page where the printable can be found and give proper credit to raisinglittlesuperheroes.com
You May Not…
* Claim the files as your own.
* Change or alter the files.
* Sell or profit from the files or any printed version in any way.
* Download the files from any other site.
* Link directly to the PDF.
* Email the files to anyone or transmit in any other fashion.
* Store or distribute the files on any other website or location where others are able to electronically retrieve it.
The files are for personal or classroom use only. By using it, you agree that you will not copy or reproduce except for your personal, non-commercial use. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the internet in any form is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
I have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at anytime. The modification will be effective immediately and replace any prior Agreements.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.