Your little Star Wars fan will love practicing how to count with these Star Wars Count and Clip Cards. This learning activity is not only a fun way for your young Jedi to practice their math skills but it also helps develop his or her fine motor skills and hand muscle strength too. May the force be with you!
How To Make and Use Star Wars Count and Clip Cards:
- Star Wars Count and Clip Cards
- Print the Star Wars Count and Clip Cards on card stock.
- Laminate the cards using a thermal laminator and laminating pouches or self-adhesive laminating sheets. Laminating the cards will make them more durable and last longer.
How To Play:
- Select a Star Wars Count and Clip Card.
- Count the number of characters on the card.
- Identify the number on the card.
- Place a clothes pin on card over the number.
These Star Wars Count and Clip Cards are perfect to teach your child how to count at home or to set-up as an independent center in your classroom.