It’s National S’mores Day! I can’t think of a better way to celebrate than to make our scrumptious Campfire S’mores Cones. These tasty treats are so easy to make (and no campfire is required!) My children love simple dessert recipes that they can help make and of course, love to eat. Your family is sure to enjoy this sweet dessert too.
How To Make A Campfire S’mores Cone In A Oven:
Candy: M&M’s, Rolo’s or Reese’s
Baking Chips: Vanilla, Butterscotch or Peanut Butter
Cereal: Golden Grahams, Krave or Cocoa Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Mix about 1 cup of marshmallows and about 1 cup of chocolate chips in a bowl.
3. Fill each cone with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
4. Wrap each cone in aluminium foil.
5. Bake for 7 – 10 minutes.
6. Unwrap and enjoy!
∗ Caution: Contents may be hot!
S’mores Cones can also be heated over a campfire while camping or on a grill during a barbecue or picnic.
If you would like to make your own ice cream cone, try using a waffle cone maker. Your waffle cone cooks in just 90 seconds and it comes with a cone-rolling form.
Campfire S’mores Cone is an easy-to-make, tasty treat that you can now enjoy anytime of the year. Since no campfire is needed, you can even make this scrumptious dessert during the winter.
- Waffle or Sugar Ice Cream Cone
- Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix about 1 cup of marshmallows and about 1 cup of chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Fill each cone with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- Wrap each cone in aluminium foil.
- Bake for 7 – 10 minutes.
- Unwrap and enjoy! ∗Caution: Contents may be hot!