Do you have a little Jedi that is excited about Star Wars Day on May 4th? Surprise him or her with this super fun May The Fourth Be With You Lightsaber Card. This free printable card is perfect to give to the students in your child’s class, the children around the neighborhood, or any other Star Wars fan. “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
How To Make A Lightsaber Card:
- May The Fourth Be With You Lightsaber Card (Click on the link to print)
- White Cardstock
- Glow Sticks or Pencils
- Print the May The Fourth Be With You Lightsaber Cards on white card stock.
- Cut the cards out of the paper.
- Cut a slot right above the base of the lightsaber and another slot right under the “May The Fourth Be With You” words on the card. You can do this with a pair of scissors, but it is a little easier to cut with a knife. (adults only!)
- Insert a pencil or glow stick into the slots. Instead of cutting the card, you can also tape the glow stick or pencil on the card.
If you are giving these cards to the students in your child’s class, check with his or her teacher to see if glow sticks are allowed in school.
Any little Jedi will love getting one of these May The Fourth Be With You Lightsaber Cards to celebrate Star Wars Day this year. “May the Force be with you” – Han Solo
You May Also Enjoy These Star Wars Books:
- The Star Wars Little Golden Book Library by Various Authors
- Star Wars: 5 Minute Star Wars Stories by LucasFilm Press
- Star Wars ABC by Scholastic
- Star Wars 123 by Scholastic