Halloween is one of our favorite holidays! My children can’t wait to our house is filled with pumpkins, ghosts, and much more. We especially love to decorate our front porch for all the children who are trick-or-treating. This year, we made Pumpkin and Ghost Halloween Windsocks to hang by our door. These easy-to-make Halloween decorations are cute to hang under any covered porch or throughout your house.
How To Make The Pumpkin Halloween Windsocks:
- Orange Card Stock
- Black Card Stock
- Green Streamers
- Draw 2 large triangles and 5 small triangles on the black card stock for the pumpkin’s eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cut out the triangles.
- Glue the 2 large triangles onto the orange piece of paper for the eyes and nose.
- Glue the 5 small triangles on the orange piece of paper for the mouth.
- Roll the orange piece of paper into a cylinder and glue the two ends together.
- Cut 5 green streamers about 18 inches in length.
- Glue 4 of streamers to the bottom of the cylinder.
- Fold the other streamer in half and then in half again so that it becomes a long strip.
- Glue the ends of the streamer strip to the top of the cylinder. You can also use yarn or string to hang the windsock.
These festive Pumpkin and Ghost Halloween Windsocks are the perfect kid-made decoration to hang by your front door for all your little trick-or-treaters to see.