Spring is in the air! The temperature has finally warmed up enough to start taking walks around the neighborhood and spend time outside. On our walks, my children love to look at all of the things beginning to grow in nature and point out all of the blooming flowers.
After our walk today, my children an I wanted to make some of our Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Muffins. My son picked out some flower cupcake liners our of our pantry to use. As soon as I saw the colorful flower cupcake liners, I knew we had to use the leftover ones to create some cupcake liner crafts for kids. So while our muffins were baking, we made a Cupcake Liner Flower Craft.
How To Make A Cupcake Liner Flower Craft:
- Fold each cupcake liner in half and then fold it in half again.
- Glue the cupcake liners around the edge of the paper plate. We made three rows and used approximately 25 cupcake liners so the entire paper plate was covered.
- Glue a large button in the center of the paper plate. If you don’t have a button, you can use a large pom pom too.
- Cut large leaves out of green card stock or construction paper.
- Glue the leaves onto the back of the paper plate.
Create a few of these Cupcake Liner Flowers, attach a cardboard stem, and put them into a vase for a beautiful Spring bouquet. It would be the perfect gift for mom on Mother’s Day!