Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for kids to create special crafts for kids and handmade greeting cards for their family and friends. This Stamped Heart Valentine’s Day Card is easy for children to create and a thoughtful gift that your loved ones will cherish.
Supplies for Stamped Heart Valentine’s Day Card:
Directions for Stamped Heart Valentine’s Day Card:
1. Fold the piece of cardstock in half to form the card. We used white cardstock, but you can use any color that you would like for the card.
2. Cut a heart out of the construction paper and tape it onto the center of the card. The construction paper heart can be any color. You are only using it as a template and it won’t be a part of your finished card.
3. Pour the paint onto the paper plate. We used purple paint, but you can use any color paint you want for the outline of the heart.
4. Dip the cotton ball into the paint and stamp all around the heart template. Continue to dip the cotton ball in the paint when it appears light or fading on the card. Repeat this step until the entire card has been painted.
5. Let the paint dry completely. Sign your name to the inside of the card.
Your children will not only have fun creating this Stamped Heart Valentine’s Day Card but they will love giving their homemade greeting card to someone special too.
You May Also Like These Crafts and Activities:
- Pudding Finger Paint
- Kool-Aid Play Dough
- Put Me In The Zoo Paper Plate Craft
- Rumble and Tumble Football Craft
- Homemade Watercolor Paints